Yovo Yovo

*2006*11 months in the US. Back to real jobs and responsibilities, but still no real clue about what I was doing...except that I loved a man thousands of miles away and wanted to marry him. *2005*12 months in Africa. No real job, no real responsibilities, no real clue about what I was doing. Just living life as a Yovo in an African world, enjoying the experiences I was given, and learning many things about this enormous world, the beautiful people in it, my unknown self, and my very real God.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Greetings from Lomé, Togo!!!

Yes, I'm in another country. To get here, I took a zemidjan (motorbike)for 1 1/2 hours (3 people on one) and then a taxi foranother 1 1/2 hours (15 people in an 8 passenger minivan). I'm here to get a year Togo visa so I can comeand go. I'll explain more soon when I get back toBenin, but I spent all my hour reading e-mails peoplewrote me. That's good for me, but it just means thatyou don't really get to hear from this time (and lastSunday I was in Togo as well so I didn't get toe-mail). However, I'll be back in Benin tomorrow andwill hopefully e-mail Sunday.
Until then, Chrischona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home